Updated as of 14 August 2023
We deliver island-wide in Singapore, excluding Pulau Ubin and off-shore islands.
We bake and deliver daily with the exceptions of Sundays and Public Holidays, and we do not ship overseas at this point in time.
Our regular delivery fee is $10/destination for orders S$60 and below.
We offer free delivery (single destination) for purchases of S$60 and above.
*Please note that for deliveries to Sentosa, there will be a surcharge of $10 regardless of cart value.
Delivery schedules are between 10am -7 pm on Mondays to Saturdays (excluding Sundays and Public Holidays). You can indicate a preferred delivery time slot which we will try to accommodate.
- Your freshly baked goods and accompaniments will be delivered within 2-3 days upon order placement; unless there is an indication of a preferred delivery date.
The order cut off time is 1pm. This applies every day from Monday to Sunday.
Your order will be delivered to you within 2-3 days between Mondays to Saturdays, excluding Sundays and Public Holidays, e.g:
Day of Order
Order Delivery 10am - 7pm
Monday to Tuesday
Monday to Tuesday
Tuesday to Wednesday
Self Pick-Up (Currently not available)
Unfortunately, we currently do not accommodate self-pick ups! For special cases or if the situation calls for a necessary pick-up, do DM us directly via WhatsApp at 8332 2559, and we will see what we can do.
- Please ensure someone is available at the delivery address to receive the order. Please notify us if you are unable to receive delivery and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you wish to make any changes to your delivery, please notify us by 1pm the day before your delivery is due for dispatch.
- If our team does not receive prior notification and there is nobody at home to receive your delivery during your chosen time slot, an additional $8 fee will be charged for rescheduled deliveries.
- Should any issues arise with delivery, our driver will attempt to contact you via the telephone number you have provided us with.